Thursday, March 12, 2009

Love vanquishes time. To lovers, a moment can be eternity.. And i wish our lovely moments that we have spent would last me my life.. ILU..

if only u would put yourself in my shoes and understand how hurt i was.. and to see the change in me ever since i met you.. ive changed so much for you but it doesnt seem to be appreciated.. so much so that I dont even understand why I really changed when i never even bothered to do so in the past. words like "dont be together lah" can come out so easily from your mouth.. there are many times where i really feel like giving up too, but everytime i think back, I didnt go thru so much for nth.. i just have to bear with whatever i have to.. so i always hold myself back and tell myself to continue loving you.. and it never stops.. after so much has happened, one "sorry" from you able to cure everything? yes it can definitely.. but will never heal the pain and hurt u have caused me.. try paying back my tears, those tears that i've shed for you.. u will never know how it feels... If only you knew...



























me and sis at sabai 1week ago?


my sister and i

been spending more n more time with her, and its lovely♥


sis, me and her friend kerlyn:))



its traviss and me, at sabai! :))

time and tide wait for no man.



xoxo